FEDERALLY LICENSED GUN DEALER
1016 COUNTY STREET
SOMERSET, MA 02726
Tel. (774) 294-5445(NOT ACTIVE ANY LONGER)
Fax. (774) 294-5634(NOT IN USE)
THIS IS AN INTENSE INDIVIDUAL TRAINING SESSION TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILL LEVEL WITH A HAND GUN.
DESIGNED FOR THE NOVICE TO EXPERIENCED LEVEL SHOOTER.
WHETHER THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME OR YOUR 100TH TIME, YOU WILL IMPROVE.
The range has both an indoor and out door range, so weather is not a factor.
THE CHARGE OF $5.00 FOR THE USE OF THE RANGE IS INCLUDED IN YOU TUITION FOR THE FULL TWO HOURS
AMMUNITION MUST BE AT LEAST .22 CAL AND NOT MORE THAN .45 CAL, NO SUPER LOADS PERMITTED.
NOVICE SHOOTERS SHALL BE REQUIRED TO SATISFY THE RSO THEY ARE COMPETENT WITH A .22 CAL HANDGUN BEFORE ADVANCING.
HEARING AND EYE PROTECTION ARE REQUIRED. IF YOU OWN YOUR OWN BRING THEM. IF NOT YOU MAY PURCHASE EITHER OR BOTH FROM OUR GUN STORE
LIVE FIRE RANGE TIME - Learn to shoot or sharpen your shooting skills - INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION ONLY - [THIS IS NOT GENERAL RANGE TIME IN A GROUP, THIS COURSE IS A ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING SESSION]
TRAINING $200.00 / 2 HOURS
- STUDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR RANGE TIME BELOW.
- NO LTC is required for the use of this range. LTC is required to possess firearms and ammuniton.
- Sign up is FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
- THE INDIVIDUAL Student will meet at Commonwealth Firearms and Training Center at 1/2 Hour before HIS/HER reserved date and time.
- Students must have Ear and Eye protection to participate - those items are available for sale at the store
- Student and Instructor will travel to the Pistol Range. (A MERE 10 MINUTE RIDE)
- The Student may shoot their own handgun or rent one from our Retail Store.
- Students will provide their own ammunition - - Ammunition can be purchased at the Retail Store.
- Each student will be required to fire a minimum of 50 rounds, in more probability the student may seek to shoot more than 50 rounds, so bring enough
- Range officer will evaluate the target of each student after each 5 round heath
- Students will be instructed in the proper corrective action to bring their rounds into acceptable groups at center trarget
- Students will be provided with 2-AMY-L targets at no additional charge.
- Students may purchase targets in advance at the retail store or at the range if they so choose.